Self-impressed, ego obsessed,
I, I, I, I, I eye, I am,
Not alone in this,
Sometimes divine,
Took it to heart,
Wand/Want to destroy,
The great divide,
Floating in adepthood,
Feelings part the sky,
Say it wasn't only in my mind,
Strength and pride,
Lack of desire,
Unwind,
Pull the threads,
Unravellin' day by night,
Outside circles of time,
Of which I know nothing about,
This turtle moves so slow,
Cannot be stung by stubborn Scorpio,
Woho resides in drought,
Alleviate this tired fear,
Wired gear,
Aspire here and now,
To rectify regret,
Consolidate, not fret,
Lay expectation down to rest,
Only lonely in my bed,
Shedding skin like a snake,
Or Witch burning at the stake,
Not to placate karma,
Shut the lid, made a bid on dharma,
Tongues clicking like the ticking of a clock,
Dirt piling on top,
And earthing.
I, I, I, I, I eye, I am,
Not alone in this,
Sometimes divine,
Took it to heart,
Wand/Want to destroy,
The great divide,
Floating in adepthood,
Feelings part the sky,
Say it wasn't only in my mind,
Strength and pride,
Lack of desire,
Unwind,
Pull the threads,
Unravellin' day by night,
Outside circles of time,
Of which I know nothing about,
This turtle moves so slow,
Cannot be stung by stubborn Scorpio,
Woho resides in drought,
Alleviate this tired fear,
Wired gear,
Aspire here and now,
To rectify regret,
Consolidate, not fret,
Lay expectation down to rest,
Only lonely in my bed,
Shedding skin like a snake,
Or Witch burning at the stake,
Not to placate karma,
Shut the lid, made a bid on dharma,
Tongues clicking like the ticking of a clock,
Dirt piling on top,
And earthing.
No comments:
Post a Comment