2.20.2011

The Dregs

The Dregs

Press yourself up against the glass,
Maybe you can see through,
One of her favorite substances,
Do you miss her?
Or do you block that part out, too,
Depersonalizing was his personal preference,
Such a lovable fool,
The wise idiot,
Faithful,
Invisible compatriot,
Most will never know,
Some will never show,
Even those informed,
Rolling eyes in scorn,
As we age,
Our hearts decay,
What dreg nonsense, eh?
You Will see, dark love o' mine,
Loves I have just a few of,
This is not about you,
Your vanity,
Or your hiss of royal impoverished,
Creative highness,
Of which we much adore,
No, I have settled a score,
That no one was keeping track of,
Except jealousy,
And its consorts,
Even the hands etching this woodcut,
Of words blissful,
Are guilty of such a paranoid inlay,
To this day,
Inspiring...
Resolution shattering,
Comes from the Nu-est Love I've found,
Hair wild and heart unbound,
He can dream as freely as he sheepishly,
Would never dream to dream,
The Scorpio in him knows best,
Not to get as close to the orange gleam,
But in your remembrance,
In this candlelit room,
Recalling,
How chance, was given a chance,
Survives,
Where Love stands, much alive,
Sometimes shoved to the side,
But very much alive,
And writhing,
Oh, the precious writhing,
And they mock me,
For not admitting,
To not thinking oh-so positively,
Close the window,
Completely, 
Press yourself up against the glass,
Maybe you can see through,
One of her favorite substances,
But you are fickle,
Where I remain devoted,
Can anyone see anything?
Fault, always their line,
Begins to sting,
And Ma'at,
She sings, She sings, She sings:
Justice is so blind,
Love can be unkind.

Celebrate your chaos,
And I will celebrate in mine.

No comments: