There is nothing to say,
Nowhere left to go,
Nothing left to do,
But chase this silence away with a dull knife,
Cutting at my insides,
Endevouring,
Exflaming,
Floating helpless in this Void,
Shameless in this Aloneness,
I resign myself to meaninglessness,
Nothing fulfills,
Nothing overflows this cup,
Not completely,
So, in blood,
I soak this anklet,
Warding off those who would seek to,
Challenge Wrath itself,
And I steel away,
With this dull blade in hand,
Protection,
From the World,
Carried by its map,
Which without,
Would be Mystery entirely,
Some things are still mysterious,
But very, very little,
All sacrilegious,
All lies,
All broken,
Hands tied,
Stimulating bondage,
Found in the sighing,
So naked,
Flailing,
Yelp,
Release,
Sighigh,
Somehow not yet dull enough to cut ties,
Close my eyes,
And be set adrift,
Away from this,
Salvation in kisses and the intimate,
Exposure to humanity,
Vulnerable insanity,
Offers escape from Fates,
Escape from Time,
Here and Now,
Divine.
Nowhere left to go,
Nothing left to do,
But chase this silence away with a dull knife,
Cutting at my insides,
Endevouring,
Exflaming,
Floating helpless in this Void,
Shameless in this Aloneness,
I resign myself to meaninglessness,
Nothing fulfills,
Nothing overflows this cup,
Not completely,
So, in blood,
I soak this anklet,
Warding off those who would seek to,
Challenge Wrath itself,
And I steel away,
With this dull blade in hand,
Protection,
From the World,
Carried by its map,
Which without,
Would be Mystery entirely,
Some things are still mysterious,
But very, very little,
All sacrilegious,
All lies,
All broken,
Hands tied,
Stimulating bondage,
Found in the sighing,
So naked,
Flailing,
Yelp,
Release,
Sighigh,
Somehow not yet dull enough to cut ties,
Close my eyes,
And be set adrift,
Away from this,
Salvation in kisses and the intimate,
Exposure to humanity,
Vulnerable insanity,
Offers escape from Fates,
Escape from Time,
Here and Now,
Divine.
No comments:
Post a Comment