Do not lie to me,
You, who has needed space and time,
Unable to face the paradigm
You must take distance,
For resistance,
Even bailing on your commitments to help,
A woman at the bottom of her rope,
Subtly sending the message,
To the messenger,
That she ought cope with her own problems,
And so I have,
Without the distraction of manipulation,
The mind-fuck of you now dissipation.
You have broken into this account before,
So, why should I hide the very expression,
That you cannot handle,
But think your right to overhear?
You are not to be trusted, dear,
And I made a promise to be the one to expose you,
So here I am again, my friend!
With no reason to be mad,
No reason to be sad,
The dead fruit did not fall,
Too far from the tree.
You, being so very unaware,
So very, very blank in your smile and your stare,
And so unoriginal in the style of your hair,
The art so drab from a heart so bare,
Without the ability to see the eyes,
Staring back at thee,
Past your own pathetic ill-intent,
Bent savagery.
You, who has needed space and time,
Unable to face the paradigm
You must take distance,
For resistance,
Even bailing on your commitments to help,
A woman at the bottom of her rope,
Subtly sending the message,
To the messenger,
That she ought cope with her own problems,
And so I have,
Without the distraction of manipulation,
The mind-fuck of you now dissipation.
You have broken into this account before,
So, why should I hide the very expression,
That you cannot handle,
But think your right to overhear?
You are not to be trusted, dear,
And I made a promise to be the one to expose you,
So here I am again, my friend!
With no reason to be mad,
No reason to be sad,
The dead fruit did not fall,
Too far from the tree.
You, being so very unaware,
So very, very blank in your smile and your stare,
And so unoriginal in the style of your hair,
The art so drab from a heart so bare,
Without the ability to see the eyes,
Staring back at thee,
Past your own pathetic ill-intent,
Bent savagery.
No comments:
Post a Comment