Lost a magick bag of tricks,
Marbles tied to hammers,
Dreamed of you and I imprisoned,
Your Lover with us in the slammer,
See you walking up those stairs,
With intentions not acted upon,
She sat in her chair,
Still awake at dawn,
The ghost, it keeps her company,
Because there are no others,
Musick playing constantly,
Souring as it smothers,
But it's better than the silence,
Aching for sobriety,
Feeling small and stupid,
For letting this all get so crazy,
Have I been killing Cupid?
Am I living in his darkest dream?
Nobody has the answers,
For my inability,
To focus on the weather,
Or even what I'm reading.
I am saving you my venom,
For I love you so,
Despite this hell,
I am your sacrifice,
Turned the stinger on myself,
The deadly nature of this creature,
Reduced to quiet tapping on a shell,
Pounding at the Temple doors,
Lord, I am not feeling well,
I am lost, crushed, cold and confused,
No guiding light left in sight,
Go ahead, leave me here,
And get on with your life,
Did I miss my only chance?
Was it right there in my face?
Did I pass it up just to be moral,
Instead of cutting to the chase?
Have I left myself in last again?
Have I simply been too giving?
I must put this aside in order to continue living.

Inspiration taken from Muse's Guiding Light. Click picture above to hear.
"But I'm lost, scared, cold and confused with no guiding light left in sight."

"I am all the days that you chose to ignore,"
"I'm just an insect trying to get out of your eye."
"I'll stick with you because there are no others," Extracted from this song.
Marbles tied to hammers,
Dreamed of you and I imprisoned,
Your Lover with us in the slammer,
See you walking up those stairs,
With intentions not acted upon,
She sat in her chair,
Still awake at dawn,
The ghost, it keeps her company,
Because there are no others,
Musick playing constantly,
Souring as it smothers,
But it's better than the silence,
Aching for sobriety,
Feeling small and stupid,
For letting this all get so crazy,
Have I been killing Cupid?
Am I living in his darkest dream?
Nobody has the answers,
For my inability,
To focus on the weather,
Or even what I'm reading.
I am saving you my venom,
For I love you so,
Despite this hell,
I am your sacrifice,
Turned the stinger on myself,
The deadly nature of this creature,
Reduced to quiet tapping on a shell,
Pounding at the Temple doors,
Lord, I am not feeling well,
I am lost, crushed, cold and confused,
No guiding light left in sight,
Go ahead, leave me here,
And get on with your life,
Did I miss my only chance?
Was it right there in my face?
Did I pass it up just to be moral,
Instead of cutting to the chase?
Have I left myself in last again?
Have I simply been too giving?
I must put this aside in order to continue living.

Inspiration taken from Muse's Guiding Light. Click picture above to hear.
"But I'm lost, scared, cold and confused with no guiding light left in sight."

"I am all the days that you chose to ignore,"
"I'm just an insect trying to get out of your eye."
"I'll stick with you because there are no others," Extracted from this song.
No comments:
Post a Comment