If you love something,
Let it go,
And O, my God,
How I love you, so,
Took the back off it today,
For the first time since you showed it, to me,
The nicest gift I had, at that point received,
Get out, get out, get out of my core,
Return some day to reopen the door,
To see this finally merging us,
Our fated and esoteric purpose,
Or to stay at an arm's length away,
Can't have a happy medium,
When at large,
We cannot play,
Or am I wrong,
Should the fence of this,
Get thrown to the lawn,
Step on what toes should be tread upon,
And fuck the repercussions?
The only word of sin,
May be found in restriction,
But the oracular answer to orison chagrins,
Saw black, black, black, black, blacker still,
In welcoming the Nigredo.
Iris E., April, 2012
Let it go,
And O, my God,
How I love you, so,
Took the back off it today,
For the first time since you showed it, to me,
The nicest gift I had, at that point received,
Get out, get out, get out of my core,
Return some day to reopen the door,
To see this finally merging us,
Our fated and esoteric purpose,
Or to stay at an arm's length away,
Can't have a happy medium,
When at large,
We cannot play,
Or am I wrong,
Should the fence of this,
Get thrown to the lawn,
Step on what toes should be tread upon,
And fuck the repercussions?
The only word of sin,
May be found in restriction,
But the oracular answer to orison chagrins,
Saw black, black, black, black, blacker still,
In welcoming the Nigredo.
Iris E., April, 2012
No comments:
Post a Comment