Sisters will bite,
Scrape your face with their nails,
Denial, denial,
Black clouds in your sails,
They'll disintegrate,
And mock and degrade you,
Rolling eyes from behind,
While embracing,
They'll change you,
Try to break you,
Will laugh and deny,
Deny, deny,
Will grin when you cry,
Neglect your children,
And wait for the perfect moment,
To attack,
When you're lonely and hurting,
Despite their own deserting cruelty,
They're selfish and bitter,
In this,
Utterly pitiful,
Family, oh family,
All that it's cracked up to be,
Why try to communicate,
When they clearly suffocate,
Spin on a dime, then isolation,
Spitting and spent,
Your ninth piece of eight,
When resentment is more important,
To the remorseless,
Don't want to bother you, of course,
Because, you, you, you, oh my,
I'm so very lucky,
Whenever you stroll on by,
Or (it's a miracle,)
When you actually volunteer the time,
So I,
Just rage over it,
And fight, and pick apart,
The many pieces of our hearts,
That just can't seem to connect,
As you run around self-importantly,
Remembering to forget,
Poking at people and things,
You know are most sacred,
Is life only a bad joke to you?
Are our feelings so worthless?
Don't you see how insincere,
You've been?
And I, an ignorant infant,
Intruding on your scene,
"God, there's more to it than that,"
Could feel the hand on head a'pattin',
Don't tell me where you got your acting job,
In fact, don't tell me anything at all about what you've been doing,
I don't fucking need your contacts,
Or the bull shit you have been spewing,
But hey, it's all good, today,
'Cause everything is perfect,
Isn't that what you say,
And exactly how you play it?
Bitch and bitch,
Victimized snitch,
And oh, so fucking challenging,
Why bother with you?
Why ache over this at all,
When every time I raise you up in my mind,
You set me up to fall?
Scrape your face with their nails,
Denial, denial,
Black clouds in your sails,
They'll disintegrate,
And mock and degrade you,
Rolling eyes from behind,
While embracing,
They'll change you,
Try to break you,
Will laugh and deny,
Deny, deny,
Will grin when you cry,
Neglect your children,
And wait for the perfect moment,
To attack,
When you're lonely and hurting,
Despite their own deserting cruelty,
They're selfish and bitter,
In this,
Utterly pitiful,
Family, oh family,
All that it's cracked up to be,
Why try to communicate,
When they clearly suffocate,
Spin on a dime, then isolation,
Spitting and spent,
Your ninth piece of eight,
When resentment is more important,
To the remorseless,
Don't want to bother you, of course,
Because, you, you, you, oh my,
I'm so very lucky,
Whenever you stroll on by,
Or (it's a miracle,)
When you actually volunteer the time,
So I,
Just rage over it,
And fight, and pick apart,
The many pieces of our hearts,
That just can't seem to connect,
As you run around self-importantly,
Remembering to forget,
Poking at people and things,
You know are most sacred,
Is life only a bad joke to you?
Are our feelings so worthless?
Don't you see how insincere,
You've been?
And I, an ignorant infant,
Intruding on your scene,
"God, there's more to it than that,"
Could feel the hand on head a'pattin',
Don't tell me where you got your acting job,
In fact, don't tell me anything at all about what you've been doing,
I don't fucking need your contacts,
Or the bull shit you have been spewing,
But hey, it's all good, today,
'Cause everything is perfect,
Isn't that what you say,
And exactly how you play it?
Bitch and bitch,
Victimized snitch,
And oh, so fucking challenging,
Why bother with you?
Why ache over this at all,
When every time I raise you up in my mind,
You set me up to fall?
No comments:
Post a Comment