5.21.2012

Do, As We Bloom Or Wilt

Today, I don't want to be found,
I want to drown in these memories,
Die by this reverie,
I would go peacefully,
In thoughts of how I would read to you,
And  how you would talk to me,
In that way that even those other Brothers,
Just can't be us,
And I have tried,
But can't banish thus,
Knot,
Known from the beginning.

Please,
Could we please,
Could he have just one lifetime,
With me?
If he wanted it?
I beg of Thee,
Mercy,
Let bodies be buried,
Side by side,
But have a part of his heart,
And pride,
Always belong with mine,
Love found in a grain of Time.

I would fade into obscurity,
If I thought you did not Love me,
I am sorry to push you away,
I simply do not know,
How a heart,
Still so broken,
Could continue functioning this way,
You have your truth and your lies,
I have my memories,
Of how you read to me,
How you read to me,
How we would read,
Oh, for just one more medicated,
Sedated moment,
Looking, in your eyes,
So divinely inspired,
From the very first time,
The taste of this alone,
Sublimest,
Comfort in the Mister. E.,
Sweetest in connectivity,
Live as one wire, plugged in,
To the same electricity,
I know forever can be terrifying,
I know you are doing what you can,
No man compares to you,
Even stunted,
Bogged down in the silt,
We will do,
As we bloom,
As we are wilting.

No comments: