11.04.2009

The Mechanism Superiority (Grynch)




Am I going to do something stupid,
To try to get in touch with you?

Sometimes I can't believe that you said,
You couldn't remember one thing good...

Death is nothing,
Life's just a story,
Happiness runs out the door,
With our memories,
And to follow at your heels,
Surely hurts the feet,
I'm afraid I'm trailing behind,
Maybe someday we will meet,
In the in between...

I Will not stop loving you,
Despite your wish,
To skin our past,
Like a fish,
Wanting my heart dead,
So badly..
Just a reflex of,
The Mechanism Superiority.

Now,
It is one day in the future,
And you've lain your cause to rest,
We have spoken here and there,
And yet... And yet,
You still can't seem to accept,
The differences begotten,
For my dear,
Your grynchy heart,
Has only grown,
All the more rotton.

Originally posted in October 2007

No comments: