Groups and hordes,
Flies and maggots,
Unity, divinity, please...
Spare me.
And yet within,
Without,
With up,
With down,
Withdrawn,
I am relieved.
With your above,
And my below,
Possessive strings,
Aggression sewn.
In sands of time,
We tip our boats,
Tipsy, tripping, falling goats.
Taurean heads,
Bobbling, wobbling,
Hypocrites.
I am aware I'm just the same,
But I will not play,
The bull brain games,
Taking them toward their graves.
With up,
With down,
Withdrawn,
I am relieved.
Inspiring retirement,
Communicate with ease,
Glide along the icy lake,
Skates resembling wings,
Sticky keys,
Or fat fingers,
Spare myself,
Won't stay to linger;
I would rather be invisible.
Would rather have a spear,
Jut into any orifice,
Than to be participant,
In spiritual suicide.
Sun in Aries, Moon in Taurus... It's a Hitler-ish reunion! And what a wonderful day in the celestial neighborhood for upheaval and social rebellion toward a common end, no matter what the platform; So I wrote this poem.
Agape, and a mix of other emotions.
No comments:
Post a Comment