I can't give into this depression,
The isolation slowly seeping in,
Writing my own lyrics to some one else's tune,
Not a poem or a song, just a lonesome substitute.
I've got tickets for an Astral plane,
And plans to fly out tonight,
I think I know what that means,
But I could never say it right.
I can't share this with any one,
I can only try,
Sometimes they relate but mostly,
We're just ghosties...
I can see the factory,
The workers all inside,
I can see the white old sheets,
Covering their eyes,
It seems no matter where I go,
I cannot make this right,
There's too many dead,
Too many deadening inside.
Originally posted November 1st, 2007
The isolation slowly seeping in,
Writing my own lyrics to some one else's tune,
Not a poem or a song, just a lonesome substitute.
I've got tickets for an Astral plane,
And plans to fly out tonight,
I think I know what that means,
But I could never say it right.
I can't share this with any one,
I can only try,
Sometimes they relate but mostly,
We're just ghosties...
I can see the factory,
The workers all inside,
I can see the white old sheets,
Covering their eyes,
It seems no matter where I go,
I cannot make this right,
There's too many dead,
Too many deadening inside.
Originally posted November 1st, 2007
No comments:
Post a Comment